[SOLVED] Strange situation with no posting on monitor sometimes

Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys, So I have a strange situation here. Built new PC by myself and for the first start I started out of case and it starts perfectly, installed windows and after that I built in inside case.
Problem is that sometimes it boots just normally(installed beep thing on monitor and it beeps one time) and when it does I do some stress testing, heavy gaming (like cyberpunk 2077, apex and some more) and no problems whatsoever. Runs perfectly, temps are normally, everything is normal.
But sometimes when it starts fans are spinning, I hear hdd is working too I think, cpu cooler is also working but there is no post on monitor and also no beeps. It's really sad situation....
Do someone have advices to do in this situation ?
P.S. I did updating bios, resetting it via battery.
P.P.S Sorry for bad English It's now my native language soo ))) I'm trying ^_^

Solution
Is your PSU adequate? (For instance, I would not be trusting a no-name 6 year old 'alleged' 450 watt PSU with your RXT2060; maybe it is marginal)

Does your rig have any sort of overclocks? Remove them when you can successfully get into BIOS, set to factory defaults, then select desired XMP/RAM profile, perhaps even a more conservative speed testing for stability; select just default 2133 MHz if needed, testing that for stability. not all 3600 MHz RAM will work at 3600 MHz on default RAM voltage/timing profiles on all mainboards, for instance. You can make a bootable Memtest86 USB to test your RAM a couple hours at whatever speeds you have it running at in XMP
Is your PSU adequate? (For instance, I would not be trusting a no-name 6 year old 'alleged' 450 watt PSU with your RXT2060; maybe it is marginal)

Does your rig have any sort of overclocks? Remove them when you can successfully get into BIOS, set to factory defaults, then select desired XMP/RAM profile, perhaps even a more conservative speed testing for stability; select just default 2133 MHz if needed, testing that for stability. not all 3600 MHz RAM will work at 3600 MHz on default RAM voltage/timing profiles on all mainboards, for instance. You can make a bootable Memtest86 USB to test your RAM a couple hours at whatever speeds you have it running at in XMP

Solution
you might also try temporarily removing the GPU and running from integrated graphics output on mainboard if you feel your PSU is inadequate for your current GPU; if it suddenly posts every time, that might lend credence to the 'inadequate PSU theory'...

Jan 18, 2021

Hello, I have this PSU - DEEPCOOL 850W PSU With 80Plus Gold Certified, also I run no overclocks and also reset bios and do factory settings on it. When pc running no sudden shut downs so maybe its normal but I'll run memtest86 to see ram which is running exactly at 2133 as you suggested. Right here after tests.