Jan 18, 2020
Hi, recently I have been experiencing some strange sounds coming out of my PC, I am not really sure what it is or from which component it is coming from. What I do know is that the sound is definitely not coming from the speakers, and that it is only present when playing Cyberpunk 2077. I am not sure if why it is only occurring when playing Cyberpunk 2077, I am assuming that it is because the game is a very demanding game, however, the game runs perfectly fine and I have played multiple games that are more demanding, at least as demanding as Cyberpunk 2077. I do have a recording of the sound, kindly find it in this link: Strange sound mp4.
Thanks.

Solution
I have cleaned up the fans as there was a lot of dust, however, this sound persists. If it has something to do with the fans, wouldn't the sound be present even in normal use?
No, not really, when system is loaded they would change speed and if anything wrong with bearings they can start oscillating.
Hi, recently I have been experiencing some strange sounds coming out of my PC, I am not really sure what it is or from which component it is coming from. What I do know is that the sound is definitely not coming from the speakers, and that it is only present when playing Cyberpunk 2077. I am not sure if why it is only occurring when playing Cyberpunk 2077, I am assuming that it is because the game is a very demanding game, however, the game runs perfectly fine and I have played multiple games that are more demanding, at least as demanding as Cyberpunk 2077. I do have a recording of the sound, kindly find it in this link: Strange sound mp4.
Thanks.
Some fan(s) most likely, there's nothing else that can make sound like that.