Question Strange stuttering in some games ?

Feb 15, 2022
Hello all! I recently upgraded from 750TI 2GB to Sapphire Pulse RX 570 4GB ITX , and there stutters in Warframe. I see some videos on YT with same card with weaker processor then mine and there are no stutters. For me the game stutter for like 1-2 seconds after everything is loaded up , the game become smooth.
Also in my mobo there are bent socket pins sadly, maybe thats causes the stutters , also maybe my processor is weak for this card?
My pc spec: Intel I5 4690K Stock
Sapphire Pulse RX 570 4GB ITX
8 GB DDR3 1333mhz
240GB SSD
I want know whats the problem, the processor or the gpu ;(
Any help please? :)

Feb 15, 2022
brand and model of the psu?
check cpu/gpu temp and usage? ram/ssd usage?
how full is the ssd?
Xilence Redwing 500w Bronze i think,
Gpu temp in max load is 79-80 may celsius, this is one fan model sadly, and i heard 79-80 celsius is normal. Cpu temp is 50 to 60 celsius in other games tho, althrough when i entered "Cetus" the cpu usage is nearly maxed out and its stuttering for like 2 seconds after that its becomes stable.
Btw i got 500GB hdd so the game is on the hdd, the SSD is formated when i reinstall the windows, its 85% free , i add pic when the lag occours.

Feb 15, 2022
Look like CPU is swamped to limits. Think about CPU upgrade or new system.
Ye i will next month. I3 10 gen should be good right? Bit how ya know its not the card bad? Because i buy this card used and its in mine too. But there no articifacts or reboot . Just sometimes the screen is flicker for 1 sec sadly.