Question Strange "to me" issue with Internet

Aug 6, 2022
I'm gonna leave most info out in this post in case it's a no brainer, just really hard to search. Plus if tech info is needed I'll need to go home and copy some txts to post them. I got a win 10 pc with a railink
Rt3070 WiFi antenna. Internet stopped working. It still says it's connected, so was assuming it was a bad card. Then I stumbled across the fact that it the hotspot from "said computer" is on whatever is connected to that hotspot will connect. Thei have no idea. Makes my head hurt. I'll plan on getting some info posted when I get off work.

Ralston18

Titan
Tech info is needed.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU, disk drive(s), modem, router (or modem/router if combined).

Clarify the hotspot connections: devices and what is connected (one way or the other) to what.....

Run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the Command Prompt.

Post the results. You should be able to Copy and Paste the results instead of retyping it all.

Aug 6, 2022
Yeah I figured, sorry not trying to waste anyone's time. But just found this out last night. Driving me nuts. I'll post info after work. Thank you.

Aug 6, 2022
Sorry to for being dumb. I had manual proxy on still. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time. Hasn't been working a while. Ok I'll shut up and be quiet. 😡😡😳😳

ASK THE COMMUNITY