Question Strange virus

Aug 25, 2019
Each time i start an exe program, another program gets created in the same folder of it. For example I want to run the game grand theft auto 3 (gta3.exe)
After I launch it, a file gets created gta3mgr.exe
Screenshot: View: https://i.imgur.com/8FsoaEq.png

This happens with all programs I try to run, I've heard its something HKU/S-1-5-21 virus but I have scanned my computer for viruses and nothing was found. I believe it is a virus. Is there any other solution instead of reinstalling windows? I do not want to lose my data

( I used malwarebytes anti malware to scan my pc and advanced systemcare pro)

Notes: 4 days ago I connected my old ssd from old pc, but I instantly formatted it instead of running any programs from it.

Any ideas?

Aug 25, 2019
It seems reinstalling the game solved this problem. But there's still other programs which create mgr file after theyre executed. I do not know why

It doesnt matter from where I got the game from. This did not happen before. And it's original CD version of the game to be stubborn

Unsure of your intended meaning of the underlined portion....; is it the original CD version of the game, or, some 'other source's recreation' , because the original CD giving you issues?

As other games have similar behavior, do you perhaps have any sort of CD/DVD emulator application that prevents needing the CD/DVD for the games in question?