Stranger's Wrath-need help w/ Palooka

I followed the advice from a walk thru on how to capture Packrat Palooka. I
had no luck. To me, this guy seems totally impossible to capture, either
dead or alive. I blew him off his platform and started hitting him with
every arsenal possible. The problem is that there isn't enough time to get
his stamina down to capture him. His stamina is barely down from my arsenal
when the door opens and he goes inside to get back on his platform again.
From that point forward it seems like an impossibility to get him what with
the shooters and the automatic missle launchers firing at me.
Any tips? Thanks!

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"ChitaShines" <chitashines@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I followed the advice from a walk thru on how to capture Packrat Palooka.
>I had no luck. To me, this guy seems totally impossible to capture, either
>dead or alive. I blew him off his platform and started hitting him with
>every arsenal possible. The problem is that there isn't enough time to get
>his stamina down to capture him. His stamina is barely down from my
>arsenal when the door opens and he goes inside to get back on his platform
>again. From that point forward it seems like an impossibility to get him
>what with the shooters and the automatic missle launchers firing at me.
> Any tips? Thanks!

I had difficulty with that one. Trouble is if you don't take him down early
on he gets harder and harder to beat as he uses bigger weapons like the
bigger missiles. I ended up cheating to get past that bit.

"ChitaShines" <chitashines@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I followed the advice from a walk thru on how to capture Packrat
> Palooka. I had no luck. To me, this guy seems totally impossible to
> capture, either dead or alive. I blew him off his platform and
> started hitting him with every arsenal possible. The problem is that
> there isn't enough time to get his stamina down to capture him. His
> stamina is barely down from my arsenal when the door opens and he goes
> inside to get back on his platform again. From that point forward it
> seems like an impossibility to get him what with the shooters and the
> automatic missle launchers firing at me. Any tips? Thanks!

After you get him down from that platform, use a combo of that ammo that
you have umlimited amounts og and the 'hard' ones that will knock him over.
And try to aim so each shot pushes him away from the door.

Lots of Fuzzles around the area he falls down to also helps.

--
Rune Huseby