Question strangest crashes ever

Apr 22, 2020
I have had so many, but many problems with this pc, but this one far surpasses them all.
In short, after more than a year of living with constant crashes on some games, I find a way to fix it, updating windows ... (yes, in a year I had never thought about it)
and as if by magic, games like warframe, rainbow 6 etc started working again. But after about 2 weeks, from one day to the next everything returns as before, this time ALL games on the pc always crashed in the same way: freeze for 2 seconds, black screen for 2 seconds and then either the game would close or it would remain in the background but the only thing I could see was the screen.
Then I tryed to see if maybe updating windows (with mediaCreateTool) could do the magic again, even though there were no updates ... And magically after 5 hours of updating, everything was back to normal ...
Nowadays this thing happens constantly, sometimes even the day after updating, sometimes the week after.
However, what I found to be constant, is that, for example, some time ago I decided to reinstall GTA5, and while I was downloading the 90s and passing giga, I decided to pass the time playing Warframe, but at the moment when, finished the download of gta , I went to open it, gta and all the other games started to crash in the classic way, forcing me to 5 hours of updating. Same thing happened yesterday with Battlefront2.
I don't know what to think anymore, I would also be happy to update every time if only the magic didn't take 5 hours to complete ...

AMD A10-9600P
AMD R8 M445DX
8GB RAM Windows 10

Ralston18

Titan
First update your post with full system hardware specs and Windows 10 OS version information.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

==== Things you can do ====

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond to the crashes.

Check File History for failed updates.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Ensure by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly seated.

Side note: I avoid doing anything else while Windows or any app is being updated. Or backups being run. Likewise for new software installations.

For the most part that avoidance is likely not necessary. However, the less that is happening during those critical times the better. At least as I view it all.

Apr 22, 2020
First update your post with full system hardware specs and Windows 10 OS version information.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

==== Things you can do ====

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond to the crashes.

Check File History for failed updates.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Ensure by sight and feel that all cards, connectors, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly seated.

Side note: I avoid doing anything else while Windows or any app is being updated. Or backups being run. Likewise for new software installations.

For the most part that avoidance is likely not necessary. However, the less that is happening during those critical times the better. At least as I view it all.

It's an acer Aspire E 15 E5-553G Laptop with Windows 10 Home 10.0.19042 Build 19042, dunno where to see the wattage but i always used the original charger. 2 years old and condition dunno, but it never fall, never got violent with it or anything else.
In Event Viewer i have like
Errors: last h= 0 / 24h = 6 / 7d = 73.
Info: last h = 4 / 24h = 21/7d =137
but absolutely dunno how to interpret them.
Cleaned it several times, even changed thermal paste and bought a cooling plate thinking was the temp (it wasn't), all things inside looks all right, for the RAM and HDD also did memtests and other things like those suggested in other forums.
Never ever even touched it while downloading, always let him do his magic in those 5 hours.
Also want to update with the fact that for some reason the update thing is i think not working anymore almost every day the problem returns.
And dunno if it can help, but most of the time this happens, i just have to close the game by myself, so no errors or log files ar crated, but after complitely formatting my pc, and in some case, i had a notification saying: "Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware " or always the error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.
Always disappearing after updating windows.
Hope thi can help finding a solution, i don't know what to do anymore, this problem is starting to aflict a lot even Microsoft Teams crashing me out of lessons.