[SOLVED] Strangest issue with automatic key presses

Triblendlightning

Honorable
Dec 28, 2015
Slowly, this issue has started to get progressively worse, and yet also evade every solution I've thought of, and I haven't found anyone else with the same problem.
When it first started, my computer would spam CTRL+V repeatedly over and over, needing a restart to fix it. I thought it was a keyboard issue, but when I unplugged my keyboard, the problem persisted. So, I started to think it was a virus or some sort of malware. I scrolled through my software and tried to cull anything I didn't explicitly remember installing, and for a week it seemed to work. This week, though, the problem re-emerged. This time, it pastes my clipboard whenever I click, and it doesn't go away when I restart my computer, so I can't seem to fix it. I booted the computer in safe mode and it still was pasting every time I clicked. I've unplugged my keyboard and it's still an issue. I've run malware scans and they've turned up empty.

At this point I really am clueless and I don't feel like giving my computer to a professional for a few days. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Solution
Slowly, this issue has started to get progressively worse, and yet also evade every solution I've thought of, and I haven't found anyone else with the same problem.
When it first started, my computer would spam CTRL+V repeatedly over and over, needing a restart to fix it. I thought it was a keyboard issue, but when I unplugged my keyboard, the problem persisted. So, I started to think it was a virus or some sort of malware. I scrolled through my software and tried to cull anything I didn't explicitly remember installing, and for a week it seemed to work. This week, though, the problem re-emerged. This time, it pastes my clipboard whenever I click, and it doesn't go away when I restart my computer, so I can't seem to fix it. I booted...
Dec 12, 2020
When it first started, my computer would spam CTRL+V repeatedly over and over, needing a restart to fix it. I thought it was a keyboard issue, but when I unplugged my keyboard, the problem persisted. So, I started to think it was a virus or some sort of malware. I scrolled through my software and tried to cull anything I didn't explicitly remember installing, and for a week it seemed to work. This week, though, the problem re-emerged. This time, it pastes my clipboard whenever I click, and it doesn't go away when I restart my computer, so I can't seem to fix it. I booted the computer in safe mode and it still was pasting every time I clicked. I've unplugged my keyboard and it's still an issue. I've run malware scans and they've turned up empty.

At this point I really am clueless and I don't feel like giving my computer to a professional for a few days. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I think that is a kind of Phishing Attack.. Did you ever open the unknown messages? Try to run ADW Cleaner. And also check the whole CPU if there is any devices connected on your computer.

Solution