Question Stream movie from pc to tv

Cemil2565

Commendable
Apr 9, 2019
Hello guys, my family wants to watch movie but i dont want to take my time 2 3 hours uplaoding it to a usb stick for a movie, is there a way to stream it via internet cable bcs i dont want to loss of quality of a bluray. pc and tv are connected to is modem via cable, i have a desktop custom pc and tv is lg oled 55inch. thanks

Share the folders with movies on your PC, then point your SmartTV to that folder. If your TV is kind of old, invest in some streaming stick (Amazon, Roku, Tivo, etc). These days, you might be able to score an Android stick or PC for under $100.

Cemil2565

Commendable
Apr 9, 2019
Are you trying to scroll on the tv remote on the the cast box on the PC? Both should work. Have you tried adding it as a wireless display from within Windows display settings?
its in grey you cany move the slider on pc or on tv , when you try to move it it restarts the video is there a updated version for casting in windows ?

Hello guys, my family wants to watch movie but i dont want to take my time 2 3 hours uplaoding it to a usb stick for a movie, is there a way to stream it via internet cable bcs i dont want to loss of quality of a bluray. pc and tv are connected to is modem via cable, i have a desktop custom pc and tv is lg oled 55inch. thanks
What model TV exactly? Should be smart TV. Right?
Then
install Plex server on your pc;​
configure libraries,​
install Plex client on TV and​
watch content from PC on TV.​

Or you can connect PC to TV with HDMI cable and use TV as another monitor.

Reactions: Cemil2565

ASK THE COMMUNITY