Question Stream stutters and lags

Jerrythefairry

Reputable
May 3, 2020
Having trouble with my stream stuttering during gameplay. Main game is apex legends that’s where all the stutter come from. I lowered the bit rate to 2200 set the frame rate to 30 FPS and resolution to 720p and the stutters went away but now it looks like crap. Is there something I’m missing or is my build just not good enough for 1080 p stream? Is there anything I could add to make it capable of 1080p 50 FPS stream? P.S sorry my grammar is crap too!This is my build, can I make it better for streaming/gaming?

Lutfij

Titan
It's been stated in prior threads that if you plan to stream and game off the same system you will need either an Intel i7 or an AMD RyZen 7 processor. For your build, you should've gone with a RyZen 7 3700x at the very least, while also choosing a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit to bring the most out of your RyZen platform. How old is that PUS in your build?

BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? Along those lines, what version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with?

Jerrythefairry

Reputable
May 3, 2020
It's been stated in prior threads that if you plan to stream and game off the same system you will need either an Intel i7 or an AMD RyZen 7 processor. For your build, you should've gone with a RyZen 7 3700x at the very least, while also choosing a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit to bring the most out of your RyZen platform. How old is that PUS in your build?

BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? Along those lines, what version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with?

not sure what PUS is but maybe it'll help to know the entire computer is 1 year old.

current bios version: 3.50
current windows version: 10.0.19043 build 19043

p.s it was my first build, mistakes were made on the whole best bang for buck thing. i shoulkd have gone all in on better part but alas, here we are now