Stream Your PC Games to iOS, Android, Windows Phone with KinoConsole

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiaprime

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2008
I'm hoping that this feature comes to consoles. i doubt it since it will take away from steam os & boxes. sometimes i like playing on a giant tv! without an extra computer.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Suck it non-Windows Phone Users. We can play Crysis on our phone. Now its unquestionable Windows Phone is the best mobile platform.
Millions of fart applications, millions more users, but... Can you play Crysis?

therogerwilco

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
Thank you Windows Phone! (that's what I said to my ios buddy that was drooling over this)

Looks like it's pretty cool, it's free, supports external controllers, and even has customizable on-screen gamepad-like functionality.

The only problem I see, is it requires port 5051 to be open.
Why they weren't smart enough to use 80 idk...

Blazer1985

Honorable
May 21, 2012
I'm having some lag and some drops on my 925 paired with an alienware m17x but they seem due to some wlan speed issue since on the alienware screen the game runs fine. I wasn't lucky with steam games though, the server application doesn't see them at all. Maybe with future updates it will get better :) Very promising though.

jdwii

Splendid
I wish we could get home streaming using are laptops and desktops i would find this very useful right now i have a Llano laptop with a Gaming rig i can't always be in the room my desktop is in

TheBadJuJu

Honorable
May 26, 2013
Nvidia shield actually does allow streaming over the Internet now, or 4G with the upcoming 4G version of the shield tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.