Sep 1, 2020
My Cousin's birthday is coming up and he is turning 11 Years old and he is really into gaming and YouTube. His Computer is basically from 2011 and can barely run CSGO at 30 fps on lowest possible settings and his Temps can go up to at least 98 Degrees Celsius, He wants to stream so I will build him a streaming/gaming PC but I am on a 1000$ budget for the whole setup so what i mean is that i want to spend 700$ on the PC and the other 300$ for a keyboard or a microphone for him and stuff like that. I knew people think the GTX 1660 is a good entry level Graphics Card for GAMING. But when you stream your FPS gets lowered down Drastically, So is the GTX 1660 good for Streaming?

Solution
My Cousin's birthday is coming up and he is turning 11 Years old and he is really into gaming and YouTube. His Computer is basically from 2011 and can barely run CSGO at 30 fps on lowest possible settings and his Temps can go up to at least 98 Degrees Celsius, He wants to stream so I will build him a streaming/gaming PC but I am on a 1000$ budget for the whole setup so what i mean is that i want to spend 700$ on the PC and the other 300$ for a keyboard or a microphone for him and stuff like that. I knew people think the GTX 1660 is a good entry level Graphics Card for GAMING. But when you stream your FPS gets lowered down Drastically, So is the GTX 1660 good for Streaming?
Going down to a 1660, I’d stream using the CPU at that...
Going down to a 1660, I’d stream using the CPU at that point. Get at least a Ryzen 3600 and it will stream 720p just fine.

Solution