Question Streaming PC help please :)

salvipol

Prominent
Feb 27, 2018
Hello Everyone thanks for looking at this post already!

So i have a kinda okey PC its a
i7 7700k at 4.2GHz
Msi Z270 SLI plus
32 gb ram 3200MHz
RTX 2080 Ti
850 Watt PSU
(i am hoping that the PSU its good enough to it)

anyway i do stream to Twitch because i like it love to talk to people in the chat etc etc but what ever i was thing about making a second PC (CHEAP) so it can handle streaming 720p60 or maybe 900p60
so my question to all of you who knows much more about PC's is that i found all parts which are:

CPU - AMD FX 8350
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
RAM - 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 MHz CL10
PSU - 600W be quiet!
GPU - GTX 750 Ti since i have one like this (just to connect Capture Card)
all parts comes under 500 Euro which is okay just to make a PC for stream so i dont overload my main :)

so question will this setup with FX8350 handle streaming at 720p60 or maybe 900p60 without a problem?

Lutfij

Titan
In reality, that board should not be paired with that processor but you have people working with that board/CPU and then asking what went wrong, when something does go wrong. I would suggest that you not invest on that rig, instead make a rig with that amount of money. Where are you located and is 500 Euro's your absolute max?

salvipol

Prominent
Feb 27, 2018
In reality, that board should not be paired with that processor but you have people working with that board/CPU and then asking what went wrong, when something does go wrong. I would suggest that you not invest on that rig, instead make a rig with that amount of money. Where are you located and is 500 Euro's your absolute max?
I am from Germany and i could actually push the limit to the max 650 for a streaming PC :p

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS