Streaming problems :/ Lag, IDK WHY

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
Hi I have a problem with streaming, specially with Rainbow Six Siege, I wanna stream with OBS on 720p 60FPS, and when I try to its always lagging, I got like 100+ fps in game so its clearly something wrong with my setting, I can do 7000 bitrate for sure, and my pc is:
AMD R5 2600 OC 4GHZ
Asus ROG GTX 1060 6GB
16GB G.Skill 3200 MHhz
What settings do I need to Stream Rainbow Six Siege in 720p 60FPS at least.

TY for clicking on this thread.

Solution

I believe there is a max bitrate for streaming with OBS up to 3500 mbp/s if you are not a twitch affiliate I believe.
Are you running the twitch stream on the same rig as your streaming? If so, the CPU will be eaten up by the twitch streaming page running.

mtracy1991

Reputable

I believe there is a max bitrate for streaming with OBS up to 3500 mbp/s if you are not a twitch affiliate I believe.
Are you running the twitch stream on the same rig as your streaming? If so, the CPU will be eaten up by the twitch streaming page running.

Solution

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018

I was whatching back the stream on the same PC yes, but I can do that on my phone too so its one thing solved, but do you have any idea what kind of settings I should use inside OBS except the 3500 bitrate ?

mtracy1991

Reputable

If you can, send me images of your current setup. private message if you want and I can take a look when I get home. I know how you feel, been there done that with streaming.

So you're encountering this with all games? or just Rainbow Six?

TRENDING THREADS