Question Streaming setups

John2090073

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2013
I am looking at getting into PC streaming for my games. Reason I’m here is I am going to be new to all of this and I’m not sure where to start. I know I need a microphone and that’s about it lol. Would love any links that people have to share to get my knowledge up on it as well as their setups with links to those products. Looking at buying all of this at one time or over time. Would love it for people to share what they use and anything they’d like to add. As always thanks for the help and I can’t wait to get this going!

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to consider a multimonitor setup, one where you have your chat operating, while the main monitor has your gameplay on it. A third monitor is more of a bonus if you need to access files or do things on your system while the other panels have your gameplay, stream settings and chat windows open. Another thing to keep in mind is your desk setup, a stream deck, camera, lighting as well as a good pair of headphones helps.

Have you set yourself a budget of how to accomplish your setup?

John2090073

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2013
You might want to consider a multimonitor setup, one where you have your chat operating, while the main monitor has your gameplay on it. A third monitor is more of a bonus if you need to access files or do things on your system while the other panels have your gameplay, stream settings and chat windows open. Another thing to keep in mind is your desk setup, a stream deck, camera, lighting as well as a good pair of headphones helps.

Have you set yourself a budget of how to accomplish your setup?

I have 2 monitors already. I have give. Myself about $2500 to spend. I’m just not sure on good equipment is all. Could use some help from streamers

Last edited: