Question Streaming Videos

Dec 19, 2018
On Windows 1809 every browser except Firefox is freezing on You Tube etc.Convinced theres a bug in 1809 or browser architecture causing it.Why is no one on top of this issue because it seems to be a major problem.No fixes have worked for me thus far.It seems to come and go at random times very strange.

Ralston18

Titan
Start by looking in Event Viewer and Reliability History/Manager.

Good chance that you will find some error or warning code(s) that correspond with the Firefox freeze ups.

You can also use Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance. First without either Firefox or You Tube. Then with only Firefox with non YouTube websites, and lastly with Firefox and YouTube.

Look for some bottleneck or other performance related issue that develops. Just be methodical and take your time. Keep notes.

Dec 19, 2018
It occurs in all Chromium browsers but not Firefox.Some type of codecs issue maybe.I will start taking notes but this pc ran fine on 1803 so my guess is its a bug with 1809 but I may be wrong.

USAFRet

Titan
On Windows 1809 every browser except Firefox is freezing on You Tube etc.Convinced theres a bug in 1809 or browser architecture causing it.Why is no one on top of this issue because it seems to be a major problem.No fixes have worked for me thus far.It seems to come and go at random times very strange.
I normally use FF, but none of the other browsers I just tried have an issue.
Win 10 Pro v1809, Chrome, Edge, IE...All work just fine.

TRENDING THREADS