[SOLVED] Streamlabs obs Settings

G_spray

Prominent
Aug 2, 2019
Hello! ive been streaming for about 5 years off and on, and i recently got back to it! i altso recently upgraded my rig! so now my specs are
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900k
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F
Memory: 24GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz
M.2 Drive: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
Graphics Card: Dual RTX 2080 8GB

i dont mean to be lazy for posting here, so please dont attack me, but i was wondering if there was someone out there that could help me figure out some good streamlabs obs settings for my rig. in the past ive been bothered with skipped frames and lag cus of preview and such, but now that i got some more power i would like to find some good settings for streaming csgo onto twitch in 1080. iknow the "basics" of obs, but there is all the output settings like encoder settings, preset, profile, and so on that im finding hard to understand, and altso the "video" settings.
thanks in advance!

Solution
Thx! ill try it out! are you streaming cs go with that setup? not sure if i should have 60 or 30 fps on cs.
Those settings use the gpu to do the heavy lifting so no matter what game you are running you will always get a good stream.
You should always use 60FPS unless the streaming portal you use doesn't support it or if your upload isn't enough.
This guy is only using 2500kbit/s which for 1080p/60fps will look a bit bad.
here are my settings on a 8700K/16GB/2060 Stream @ 1080/30FPS

1rETExB.png

Thx! ill try it out! are you streaming cs go with that setup? not sure if i should have 60 or 30 fps on cs.
Those settings use the gpu to do the heavy lifting so no matter what game you are running you will always get a good stream.
You should always use 60FPS unless the streaming portal you use doesn't support it or if your upload isn't enough.

Solution

G_spray

Prominent
Aug 2, 2019

oh okay! ill do those settings, with about 3000/3500 bit and 60 fps then, and check how it looks:) or should i havent higher bit? got a 300/300 line, so im not worried about upload, but im more worried for ppl that watches the stream, not everyone got fiber