[SOLVED] Stress in gpu causes the wifi driver to get removed

Jul 2, 2020
Me and my friend have been trying to fix this issue with his laptop for 2 weeks now everytime the graphics card utilization crosses the 35-40% the wifi driver completely disappears and in device manager the triangle symbol shows up near the wifi adapter which is intel ac 9560. We tried everything from network reset, reinstalling all drivers including Nvidia, wifi driver, bluetooth driver, integrated graphics driver, changing the wifi to 20mhz and the adapter to 20mhz, changing power plan to resetting windows but to no avail none of them worked the lap is asus fx504gm with i7 8750H, GTX 1060 6gb, 8gb 2666Mhz ram and intel wireless AC 9560 and DNS flush was not working.

@Surya0499
The triangle in the device manager means that the system is having trouble with that device. Yes, this is normally due to a driver issue, but the GPU being stressed causing driver issues just makes not sense. I wonder if instead there is a physical problem with the wifi card. Heat would be my first guess. Not fully seated is my 2nd. What ever it is, it's not something normal.

Jul 2, 2020
@Surya0499
The triangle in the device manager means that the system is having trouble with that device. Yes, this is normally due to a driver issue, but the GPU being stressed causing driver issues just makes not sense. I wonder if instead there is a physical problem with the wifi card. Heat would be my first guess. Not fully seated is my 2nd. What ever it is, it's not something normal.
Actually I also thought of it being heat but it just outright goes out just starting any stress test in a minute or within that even fluctuations to 99%caused failures but when GTA 5 was run using internal graphics it was good no issues low frame rate but the WiFi was still intact as for the reseating the laptop is still under warranty there is a good sticker on one of the screws so like @kiriakos-gr suggests if it is a power supply problem which it probably is didn't want to spend on it

Actually I also thought of it being heat but it just outright goes out just starting any stress test in a minute or within that even fluctuations to 99%caused failures but when GTA 5 was run using internal graphics it was good no issues low frame rate but the WiFi was still intact as for the reseating the laptop is still under warranty there is a good sticker on one of the screws so like @kiriakos-gr suggests if it is a power supply problem which it probably is didn't want to spend on it
It's under warranty ... let the pros figure it out or give you a new laptop.