[SOLVED] Stress Tests Failed in Aida64, Passed in RealBench

Jan 29, 2019
Hello there!

I have build a new PC and i try to stress it. I didn't get Blue Screen or something, only want to stress it.

The specs:
Proccesor: i5 9600k - no overclock, only stock to 4.6Ghz
Mobo: Asus Z370P 2
RAM: Corsair LPX 3000Mhz CL16
Power supply: Seasonic Focus 650W
GPU: RTX 2060

I have test it 9 hours with Prime95 and one core fails with "Rounding error 0.49 expected less than 0.4". I was reading about Prime95 that is pushing to hard the proccesor. Next i have try with RealBench and was running 1 hour on 100% and again for 30 minutes and the stress test was passed! Good to hear that.
After this i was trying with Aida64 and i have check all without "Stress local disks" and "Stress GPU". After 2 minutes has give me Hardware failed. After this i try individualy for 15 minutes each (Stress CPU, Stress FPU, Stress cache, Stress system memory) and all has pass the stress test.

What is the problem with Aida64? Why i can't run all in same time? Thank you.

Solution

Blend test is indeed "lighter" than the Small FFT test in a sense because it only applies cyclic load as opposed to 100% continuous and constant tdp load like the small FFT does.
So if your overclock passes the Prime95 version 26.6 Small FFT test for 6~10 hours with acceptable temp (< 80C preferably) then I say you are good to go.
However, keep in mind that small FFT focuses a lot more on stressing the chip and does not stress the ram as much. For a pure mem check, use memtest86 which you already know.
Jan 29, 2019
I am not overclocking...I use stock frequency. I overclock only the ram to 3000Mhz but for this they were made. Is a little bit anoying that i pass almost the most overkill stress test with Prime95 but i failed with Aida64...I read that almost every PC will failed with Prime95.

I see now after a new stress test that my ram memory is fail. I have test the sticks with MemTest86 and they pass the test.

thtran6

Upstanding
Oct 2, 2018

Blend test is indeed "lighter" than the Small FFT test in a sense because it only applies cyclic load as opposed to 100% continuous and constant tdp load like the small FFT does.
So if your overclock passes the Prime95 version 26.6 Small FFT test for 6~10 hours with acceptable temp (< 80C preferably) then I say you are good to go.
However, keep in mind that small FFT focuses a lot more on stressing the chip and does not stress the ram as much. For a pure mem check, use memtest86 which you already know.

Solution