Question Stretch Resolution Manually

Mar 23, 2021
So i have a Asus VP248H and i've been trying to figure out how to streach it manualy. What i mean is getting blackbars and then streach the imagine using the monitor keys.
Is that possible for this monitor?
If yes how can i do it?
If not do you guys know any monitor capable of doing this?

What i mean is getting blackbars and then streach the imagine using the monitor keys.
Is that possible for this monitor?
If yes how can i do it?
to "stretch" the display's image you can use software to create a custom aspect ratio and resolution.
if the option isn't available in your GPU software, than you can find a 3rd party app.

i haven't seen a monitor capable of doing this on it's own through it's OSD menu for quite some time.

Mar 23, 2021
to "stretch" the display's image you can use software to create a custom aspect ratio and resolution.
if the option isn't available in your GPU software, than you can find a 3rd party app.

i haven't seen a monitor capable of doing this on it's own through it's OSD menu for quite some time.
What i want to do is get blackbars by setting up 1440x1080 im my GPU software and then with my monitor adjust manualy, not using the GPU sofware in order to provide a streatched image caused by the monitor.
But as you said " i haven't seen a monitor capable of doing this on it's own through it's OSD menu for quite some time." , i guess im just doing this adjustment with my GPU.

TRENDING THREADS