Question Stripped thread on Fractal Design Meshify C ?

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, I recently had a problem with my case and wondering if I should be worried about this situation. I have a fractal design meshify c and the power supply bolts onto a bracket instead of the base itself. That went smoothly but then it bolts to case with 2 thumb screws and I noticed one fastens all the way and tightens up but the other one keeps screwing and doesnt seem to tighten up. It doesnt semm to back out neither. So is there somthing I can do to fix this so I know I have a fastened psu?

Oct 19, 2020
Make sure your screws hit the correct holes. Sounds to me with minimu experience that you have not hit the correct holes
Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I am almost 100% sure there the correct holes. Just the the thumb screw doesnt tighten as the other one does. Possibly know how I can make a new screw threads and use a diffrent screw or could that make it worse?

Oct 19, 2020
If its only 1 of 4 screws i dont think it will be a problem
Thing is its 2 screws. There is a plate that you install on the psu before you install the psu into case. Then from there the plate bolts down to the case with 2 screws. And one of them is not fully fastened.... shoul I just leave it?