[SOLVED] Strix B550-F WiFi vs TUF X570 Plus WiFi

Build is most likely going to be a 5600/5600X, 3060 Ti, RM650, L2Mesh, A2000 1TB, 4X8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz CL18 (CL16 is Neo, and $320, CL18 non Neo is $225)

Probably will not OC anytime soon, cooler might be a Galahad 360 + no extra fan or Freezer 34 duo + 3x ARGB fans as exhaust.

This build will most likely not change for another 5 years (except additional storage) and PCIe 4.0 is extremely expensive here rn. Samsung 980 Pro 500GB is $180, while a 1TB A2000 that I picked is $120. I don't expect prices to come down anytime soon, and the B550 looks really beautiful. I don't see the advantage of an X570 since they're gonna change the socket next year anyway, and PCIe 4.0 is expensive as all hell. Either way there will still be an empty 4.0 slot on the B550.

They're the same price, the X570 is about $6 more, which should I pick? Any input and suggestions are welcome.

Solution
If they're the same price, and considering the feature set is pretty well somewhat similar at least, MYSELF, I'd go for the B550 for the simple fact that it won't have that tiny buzzing bastard of a fan on the chipset.

Also, the B550-F wifi has WiFi 6 rather than the older AC 9260. Has Bluetooth 5.1 rather than BT 5.0 like on the X570 Plus WiFi. It also supports a higher NATIVE default memory speed of 3200mhz rather than 2933mhz, although either board can certainly support a higher XMP profile setting. The B550-F also has a marginally better Supreme FX audio codec versus the ALC S12000A on the TUF board. Overall the Strix is just moderately better feature equipped, PLUS it doesn't have the stupid chipset fan.

Seems like they have a...
If they're the same price, and considering the feature set is pretty well somewhat similar at least, MYSELF, I'd go for the B550 for the simple fact that it won't have that tiny buzzing bastard of a fan on the chipset.

Also, the B550-F wifi has WiFi 6 rather than the older AC 9260. Has Bluetooth 5.1 rather than BT 5.0 like on the X570 Plus WiFi. It also supports a higher NATIVE default memory speed of 3200mhz rather than 2933mhz, although either board can certainly support a higher XMP profile setting. The B550-F also has a marginally better Supreme FX audio codec versus the ALC S12000A on the TUF board. Overall the Strix is just moderately better feature equipped, PLUS it doesn't have the stupid chipset fan.

Seems like they have a pretty similar VRM configuration.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Solution
I

Really hadn't noticed that wifi ax vs ac. Good catch there lol. Thanks a lot!

Also, just in case there's a budget issue, I have two other cheaper boards selected, the Prime B550M-A wifi and the TUF B550M Plus Wifi. Is there any reason to pick the TUF over the prime if we're not OCing cpu? . RAM will still be 3600Mhz C18. The TUF is $25 more