STRONG ARM TACTICS

G

I will post this in the graphics card section as well.
What is the deal with Nvidia using strong arm tactics against card manufactures that want to use the KYRO II. Shouldn't we, the online public do something about this. Lets all remember where the hardware world would be without competition. Where would we be without AMD? Its our duty as competent consumers to not allow this type "BUSINESS TACTICS" I'm not saying we should boycott Nvidia but I do think we should fill their e-mail boxes with notes explaing that we do not approve of their actions. See ya.

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Sad thing is with no competition nvidia is getting away with asking an affordable $450 bucks for a geforce3 MX, yeah MX

This is the card that should sell for $100 bucks, now that they reduced mfg process to .15 micron it costs less to produce as well as get more chips per wafer.

ATI needs to get the Radeon2 out asap to force some competition and lower prices. I would hate to see Radeon come out and match prices with nvidia.

Kyro is competition is the budget sector that Nvidia doesnt want to let go of. so Instead of making cheaper product or reducing prices to compete, they will use whatever tactic thats legal to keep the position in all the markets.

G

Yep I agree with you. With the graphics card market going the way it is its bound to get much worse.

"Cock-a-doodle-do" is what I say to my girl when I wake her UP in the morning!!