Stronghold-building spreadsheet?

I was going to work on a stronghold for my sage build and quickly decided I
needed a spreadsheet. Does anyone know of an existing one? The first couple
of pages of my Google search were not promising.

If I create one, I'm guessing that .xls would be the most useful to others (my
favourite Unix spreadsheet not being particularly portable).

David Alex Lamb <dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
> I was going to work on a stronghold for my sage build and quickly
> decided I needed a spreadsheet. Does anyone know of an existing one?
> The first couple of pages of my Google search were not promising.
>
> If I create one, I'm guessing that .xls would be the most useful to
> others (my favourite Unix spreadsheet not being particularly
> portable).

If you like the building rules in _Magical Medieval Society: Western
Europe_ (Expeditious Retreat) you might check the worksheets at

http://www.exp.citymax.com/page/page/381629.htm

(Community provided)

I don't know how well they work offhand, since I haven't used them.

If you're looking for something implementing _Stronghold Builders_ from
WotC, I dunno offhand of anywhere it's available.

Keith
--
Keith Davies "English is not a language. English is a
keith.davies@kjdavies.org bad habit shared between Norman invaders

In article <d34ap9$cr4$1@knot.queensu.ca>,
David Alex Lamb <dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
>I was going to work on a stronghold for my sage build and quickly decided I
>needed a spreadsheet. Does anyone know of an existing one? The first couple
>of pages of my Google search were not promising.

I've created one, at http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/DnD/Stronghold.xls
It should be reasonably self-explanatory; fill in the Number column for how
many of each unit you want, and it will total space, cost, and required
employees.

In article <d39g3j$akv$1@knot.queensu.ca>,
David Alex Lamb <dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
>In article <d34ap9$cr4$1@knot.queensu.ca>,
>David Alex Lamb <dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
>>I was going to work on a stronghold for my sage build and quickly decided I
>>needed a spreadsheet. Does anyone know of an existing one? The first couple
>>of pages of my Google search were not promising.
>
>I've created one, at http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/Games/DnD/Stronghold.xls

Revision as of 20:20 EDT: down at the bottom there are summaries for total
capacity in several regards, e.g. bedrooms.

TRENDING THREADS