• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Struggling to get three monitors working

Jul 1, 2020
Hi, I have windows 10 installed for everyday use and have 3 monitors working fine. I have a GT720 graphics card.

I have re-installed XP on to a separate hard drive which I am using for music production but I have not managed to get all three monitors working. All three are listed in the Nvidia control panel and I can get two working in any combination of the three but not all together?

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

Phillip Corcoran

Titan
That's the latest and supports WinXP so it can't be a driver issue. I don't know what else to suggest.
I don't even use two monitors, let alone three, and I can't remember the last time I even saw WinXP ---so I'm not the best person to advise on this issue.

Hopefully you'll get more helpful replies very soon.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS