[SOLVED] STUCK AT AUTOMATIC REPAIR MODE AND CANT ACCESS BIOS

arielbeeri99

Commendable
Jun 22, 2018
Hey I was recently working on my computer when it suddenly crashed. At first I thought I was just a normal crash but then every time I opened or restarted my pc it would crash and go into Automatic Repair Mode. I thought to myself, maybe I will just download windows on a USB and launch it on my pc but turns out I can't access the BIOS. I tried all the hot keys and read my motherboard's manual and still didn't work, the pc just instantly crashes on boot up. All the other option like reseting completely my pc or removing updates doest even work and shows me a failed message. Please, I really need help.

Solution
what are the specs of the pc?
did you try removing the cmos battery as that will normally send you into the bios afterwards. knowing what motherboard you have may remove need to do that, some have bios reset buttons.

Colif

Win 11 Master
did you try removing the cmos battery as that will normally send you into the bios afterwards. knowing what motherboard you have may remove need to do that, some have bios reset buttons.

Solution

arielbeeri99

Commendable
Jun 22, 2018
My Motherboard is really old and I doubt it will have that option. It's an MSI H61M-E22 (G3)