[SOLVED] Stuck at Intel bios flash screen

shanzin.rd

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
I've been tackling this problem for a while now but to no avail I can't seem to find the solution. When I turn on the computer it always stuck at bios flash screen.No DEL keys to enter SETUP, or F12, or F1, just a blank bios flash screen.

I tried resitting the RAM (only have 1 RAM), turning on without HDDs, unplugging all USB devices before turning it on, change known good working PSU, removing(resitting) GPU.

Specs:
Intel I3 2120 @ 3.3GHz
Intel Motherboard AA G23116
Kingston 13333MHZ 4GB RAM
GT 730 2GB DDR3 128bit
Seagate 500GB HDD

I'm thinking that the motherboard might be dead and considering buying a new one. Is my motherboard dead?

nEOLF8.jpg

Solution
What is the make and model of the PSU? How old is it? Are you on the DH61WW motherboard? Did you try removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 15 mins? You might also want to look at sourcing another stick of ram ram and running it on the other ram slot.

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of the PSU? How old is it? Are you on the DH61WW motherboard? Did you try removing the CMOS battery and replacing it after 15 mins? You might also want to look at sourcing another stick of ram ram and running it on the other ram slot.

Solution

shanzin.rd

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
PSU is GeniePower 500W, Yes it's DH61WW Mobo, both 2 years in my care (not sure the overall age, my relative give this unit to me). Yes, I tried removing CMOS battery, tried jumper too. I'll try using another RAM from a friend tomorrow

(see page 14 - T) motherboard manual

With BIOS Configuration Jumper Block in the Configure Position, the BIOS displays the Maintenance Menu. Use this menu to clear passwords. (pins 2-3)

The normal position (pins 1-2) the BIOS uses current configuration and passwords for booting.

No jumper is used for Recovery from failed BIOS update.