Question Stuck at rog logo screen before booting into windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys..having a issue with my custom gaming rig.Built my rig around two years ago and all was ok...It normally takes around 2-3secs to boot...since of late,when booting..it is stuck at the rog splash screen for a good 2-3 mins..up to 5 mins before booting into windows..when it boots into windows..it works fine with no issues..even trying to get into the bios pressing the del or f1 button isnt responding after around 2-5mins later..i did most things...disconnected all drives and tried to boot..same problem,i ran repair boot,ran diagnostics on the drives and no problems found,i updated all drivers and also the bios drivers and still having the issue..swapped around ram..same problems..Any sugessions as to what you think my issues maybe?

I have a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo

16g ram

500g ssd

8 gigs nvidia gtx 1070ti

windows 10 os

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

BIOS drivers? You mean you updated the BIOS on the motherboard? If so, what version are you currently working with?

What version of Windows 10 are you on?

Also, please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

including the age of the PSU.

Mar 1, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

BIOS drivers? You mean you updated the BIOS on the motherboard? If so, what version are you currently working with?

What version of Windows 10 are you on?

Also, please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

including the age of the PSU.
Hey...thanks for responding..and yes...i updated the motherboard bios drivers.

Bios version:1401
Windows 10: May 2019
CPU:Intel 17 8700k
Ram:16gb of Gskill tridentz rgb
Ssd:Western digital blue 3d nand 500gb.
Gpu:nvidia gtx 1070ti
Psu:evga supernova 1000pq with eco mode
Chasis:coolermaster cosmos c700

Mar 1, 2020
I disconnected the ssd and all the other drives...same problem...even to get into the bios is a problem...stuck at the rog splash screen..and pressing f2 and DEL..3-5mins before it responds..3-5 mins to boot into windows when all drives or reconnected...when booted up...works like a charm and no worries...but i have to do a restart..same long booting process...thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.