Question Stuck at the RoG startup screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2020
Hello! I recently got a new computer, about a month ago, and I recently did something I don’t know how to fix.

First I would like to start with specs. I have this computer, with no modifications so it has the exact same specs: https://www.netonnet.se/art/gaming/...r/asus-rog-strix-gl12cs-nr010t/1007195.12917/
The only notable thing is that I have an Oculus rift and an external hard drive hooked up to it, don’t know if that makes a difference.

Basically, I put the computer into “sleep mode” because it for some reason didn’t want to shut down. After moving my mouse and pressing on my keyboard I couldn’t bring it back, so I restarted my monitors thinking that was the problem. After a while of nothing working i restarted my computer by doing the accursed, pushing the power button. I then tried to start it and it was starting up like normal until I noticed something; one of my screens weren’t turning on. (I have 2.) The other one simply displayed Republic of Gamers and the logo, like it does when I’m supposed to input my pin on the other screen. I did try to put it in despite not seeing anything, but nothing worked. I then restarted my computer through the power button since I couldn’t do anything, but that didn’t fix squat. Can someone help, I don’t know if this is a software issue or if it’s the screen that’s messing up, but I really don’t want another computer to be broken.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2020
Alright, I fixed it by plugging in and out some of my usbs. Don’t know how it fixed it, but my computer is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.