Stuck blue pixel on start, later working one

Jul 5, 2018
So, I literally have a problem I couldn't find anybody else have. I'll start.

I have a Legion Y520. I love the laptop. Buuut there is a problem. I start the laptop, and I have a blue stuck pixel. Then I turn on the http://www.jscreenfix.com/ and it works again. Cool, right? Well no. Because if I restart my laptop, I get to see something amazing. The piel before restarting worked, but now, It's that blue stuck pixel again, with a change. Now I get to see it fade away and became a working pixel in a second. If I turn off however, and leave my laptop for a long time, the stuck pixel is once again, stuck. So, it has three stages, stuck, working, and a stuck pixel becoming a working pixel. Also all forums say stuck pixels by definition are either red or green. But mine is blue. Please help

electro_neanderthal

Respectable
Jan 22, 2018
So, coming from the mouth of the proverbial horse (the guy who developed it): "JScreenFix works on each colour cell individually in an un-coordinated fashion. This is more effective at reviving stuck pixels and is less stressful on the screen's power circuitry. The technique is also less likely to cause photosensitive epilepsy, a common problem when playing traditional pixel fixing videos. Each colour cell is turned on and off at up to 60 times a second using the applet."

Edit: Source: https://forums.hexus.net/hexus-news/53994-stuck-pixel-fix-works.html

By the way, stuck pixels can be either red, green, blue, black, or white (though a stuck black or white pixel may also be dead instead of stuck). If you have an OLED screen, yellow is also a possible colour that may get stuck (because they add a yellow colour cell).

However, from how little I know on what causes stuck pixels, I can't tell you what that means for your screen. I could make a guess that there's a problem with the physical connection of said pixel, either the blue cell is not being shut off or the other colour cells are not turning on... but I could easily be wrong about that.

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks. My biggest issue is that I can't find noone with a similar problem. Everybody else either fixes it forever with JScreenFix or doesn't fix it at all. My guess is that there is something that causes the pixel to get stuck on startup but I guess I might be wrong aswell.

Feb 24, 2019
I have an HP LA2306x screen brought recently with a stuck blue pixel, i tried multiple solutions as PixelHealer, JScreenFix, UDPixel but without a result the pixel still stuck at blue, also i tried the pressure method nothing happened
lego.tico5 how much time you've run JScreenFix ?