Question Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop and cant access Advanced Startup Options

Mar 29, 2020
I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming laptop and havent been able to get my pc to start up.
When I start the pc it shows the Dell logo and then shows 'Preparing Automatic Repair' then the pc will restart and continues to do this.

I tried accessing Advancd Startup Options by hard rebooting 3 or more times and it doesn't work.

Next I went into the BIOS Setup and set Fastboot to minimal, Disabled Secureboot, Enabled Legacy Option ROMs and created a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 Installation Media.

When I try to boot from the USB drive the windows logo appears, then it says 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart' Stop code 'ACPI BIOS ERROR'

I tried 3 different Win 10 USBs (one of which a bought online) and they all have this problem, also tried booting them in legacy mode and UEFI mode.

I'm now stuck with a PC I cant start, Any help would be appreciated.

1) Try to update the BIOS, if you can. If you can't try the next step from microsoft.

2) According to microsoft: If you cannot obtain an updated BIOS, or the latest BIOS is still not ACPI compliant, you can turn off ACPI mode during text-mode setup. To turn off ACPI mode, press the F7 key when you are prompted to install storage drivers. The system does not notify you that the F7 key was pressed, but it silently disables ACPI and enables you to continue your installation.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0xa5--acpi-bios-error

Mar 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

I can't seem to get a bug check value for the error. Just get told its an ACPI Bios error.

And I don't know how to enter text-mode setup. I checked the link but couldn't see how to do it.
I don't think text-mode setup is available on Windows 10.