[SOLVED] Stuck in bios

d.d

Jan 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me. I had a w10 on an old computer and I wanted to put back w7. After the installation of w7 the PC restarted and got stuck in the first screen, when it reads the components. I can't get to windows, I can't boot and I can't get into bios. I removed all the external devices, I left only the keyboard and monitor. I removed the ram and put them back one by one, in different slots (I only have two slots and two ddr2 2gb of ram). I removed the video card and put it back, I changed the hdd sata socket. Nothing works. If I leave the computer on, after a few minutes he shuts down.

Thank you in advance for your help :).

Solution
I wiped all the partitions and make new ones in the installation process of w7. But I managed to solved it, I past the first screen by starting the pc without the hdd (I don't know what the problem was). Afterwards I installed again w7 and it works fine.

Thank you anyways :)

d.d

Jan 23, 2019
I wiped all the partitions and make new ones in the installation process of w7. But I managed to solved it, I past the first screen by starting the pc without the hdd (I don't know what the problem was). Afterwards I installed again w7 and it works fine.

Thank you anyways :)

Solution