[SOLVED] Stuck in Boot / Win10 won't load

Oct 23, 2021
I upgraded or better said bought nearly a complete new PC the only thing that I kept are my Drives and the Graphics card.

My Current PC Specs:
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
32GB G. SKILL Ripjaws 3200Mhz
Geforce GTX 1070

The Main Drive is a 128GB SSD Windows 10 home should be fully Installed on it after all it worked completly fine in the old PC but now in the new PC I am stuck in the Booting Screen of the Mainboard.
The Boot Debug LED is on if that should help for some reason.

Any Ideas I could try to get Windows running that don't include buying it new to start the Installing process?

Solution
Any Ideas I could try to get Windows running that don't include buying it new to start the Installing process?
Reinstall windows.

You can't just transplant windows OS drive from one computer to another and expect it to work flawlessly.
Expect following issues:
system doesn't boot (boot mode, sata controller mode is different on source and target pc),​
performance issues, crashes (drivers not compatible between pcs),​
windows activation issues (windows is activated on previous motherboard, it loses activation on new pc).​
Reinstall windows.

You can't just transplant windows OS drive from one computer to another and expect it to work flawlessly.
Expect following issues:
system doesn't boot (boot mode, sata controller mode is different on source and target pc),​
performance issues, crashes (drivers not compatible between pcs),​
windows activation issues (windows is activated on previous motherboard, it loses activation on new pc).​

Solution