[SOLVED] Stuck in MSI Click BIOS 5 ?

Feb 24, 2021
My specs: nzxt h510 elite, msi mag B550 gaming carbon wifi, msi amour radeon rx 580 8gb, corsair cx650f, ryzen 5 3600, corsair H100i cpu cooler.

I definitely don't understand and can't seem to complete the bios page, I wanna install windows, but everytime I try to exit it loops me straight back to the page. I've been watching loads of YouTube and I can't wrap my head around this boot priority, sometime with your hhd/ssd? Is this boot priority the only thing I have to change before I can advance to installing windows?I just want to get through this click bios page and get windows installed and be using my pc as quickly as possible now, been building it for about a week now hahaha any help at all would be greatly appreciated thanks

Solution
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
you can use it instead of the DVD

It is only putting you in bios as you haven't put a USB in at boot, most motherboards set up so that they boot off a USB 1st time.
you shouldn't need to change boot priority

follow this guide once it boots off the USB: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

Msi mag B550 gaming carbon wifi

there might be a choice on the boot sub menu called Boot Override, it lets you boot off the drive once and next it should use your ssd/nvme/hdd (whatever you have)
Feb 24, 2021
I'm not sure what I need to do to be able to advance on and install windows. I'm stuck in the msi click bios 5 page and can't exit, upon exiting it says "you have not made any changes to the bios settings" then loops me back to the page a few seconds later. Do I change the boot priority? I've watched lots of YouTube and hardly understand anything haha, Ive gathered there is something you have to do with the boot priority and storage drives? Not sure how to do that, any help would be amazing

Feb 24, 2021
Yes all the components are brand new, and thanks for the manual it's very helpful, if I can not change anything in the bios for now that's great, I just need to figure out how to install windows 10. I brought a download code for it online, I understand I need to make a Windows media first right? Also I haven't got a optical drive, will this be an issue with installing various things? Also will I need a USB stick with downloading anything? I've flickered through the manuals and seen things about a USB stick? Because I'm guessing once you insert the USB it takes you to the Windows 10 installation page? Only asking since I haven't figured out how to leave the bios page yet!

Colif

Win 11 Master
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
you can use it instead of the DVD

It is only putting you in bios as you haven't put a USB in at boot, most motherboards set up so that they boot off a USB 1st time.
you shouldn't need to change boot priority

follow this guide once it boots off the USB: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

Msi mag B550 gaming carbon wifi

there might be a choice on the boot sub menu called Boot Override, it lets you boot off the drive once and next it should use your ssd/nvme/hdd (whatever you have)

Solution