Question STUCK IN SINGLE CHANNEL RAM

Tomme D3

Prominent
Jul 5, 2020
I have two different mother boards with different Ram kits that are both stuck in single channel ram. Both have been in duel before, I have tried all the normal tricks but no luck. I have tried reinstalling, msconfig- advance boot opinions- click away the box- restart, switched kits, switched slots....what else can I try?
-ps both are in rather high overclocks, tried to run them without too.
ASROCK HD 760GM-HD (2 slots 32gb max)
-FX-6200 (4.5 ghz)
- 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600mhz 9clk (tired 1330 to 1600+ ghz normally 8 or 9 clk, also ran on all auto, still stuck in single)
-GPU. Nvidia gforce 660, running afterburner
OTHER BUILD
-ASUS M5a99fx 2.0 evo motherboard
-FX-8350 (4.7ghz)
-2x8 Patriot Black Momba 1866mhz 10clk (Running at 1866mhz 9 clk. tried higher lower mhz, changed slots, auto same stuff...stuck in single)
-GPU- RX-480 Red Devil 8gb
Home all day today so if more info is needed ill be checking on and off, thanks before hand....Toms hardware has been the best source of info for me and someone can always troubleshoot and then explain it to me at a level iunderstand. Big shout out for that 😅

Tomme D3

Prominent
Jul 5, 2020
The asrock is a 2 slot no AMP option. The ASUS is nicer...has dohc and amp options...i have tried the sticks in the a1 and b1, the a2 and b2, even the a1 and a2 which i knew was wrong before i did it...i just put a 2x4 kit in the extra slots to see if it would force it but still no luck.
I built an intell based tower for a friend recently and that one runs duel no problem...even checked the kit's on it to make sure its not defective ram. Ran duel with all kits...im out of ideas lol...

Tomme D3

Prominent
Jul 5, 2020
Is there any other information, pictures, numbers i can look up for someone that knows more then me....prob includes 98% of you so don't be shy! ill try just about any idea...ive tried cmos resets, adding one stick at a time, mixing kits in the 4 slot,....i literally just bought the fx-8350 and asus motherboard, dated i know but it was cheap,. it started out with the problem and went into duel once, never again....i need to chop together a few different things from that time frame and get rid of it...just trying to make a few nice cheap builds for friends to fund the next thing...