Question Stuck in the 'Windows Automatic Repair' window... HELP

Valoo

Prominent
Dec 9, 2021
Hi there everyone! I really hope some one can help me out.
3 hours ago I booted up my computer, logged in and after 2-3 seconds all the programs froze and it shutdown.

Now all I get is the windows automatic repair screen with the text "C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\Srttrail.txt". And I have tried almost every option in this screen to repair it...

I tried some CMD prompt stuff, I tried to reinstall everything (but after 5 seconds of installing he brings me back to the windows automatic repair screen.....
I tried to see if I understand anything from the BIOS... but no.
I tried booting my PC up while holding F8, still no succes.

I really don't know what happend and how to fix it :(

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2
GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
16GB

Not saying this will fix your issue.

A few weeks ago a pc that was running fine for over 3 years boted up and the Window's Reapir screen was displayed. No repair was successful andit was just a loop. BIOS was fine and the SSD's recognized. I thought, oh well have to load Windows again.

I shut the power switch off at the psu. I came back two days later and it booted fine. The pc has not had the issue since.

Try tuuning off the power supply, then unplug the cable from the psu. Wait 30 minutes and try again.

Not saying this will work but wouldn't hurt to try.

Valoo

Prominent
Dec 9, 2021
Not saying this will fix your issue.

A few weeks ago a pc that was running fine for over 3 years boted up and the Window's Reapir screen was displayed. No repair was successful andit was just a loop. BIOS was fine and the SSD's recognized. I thought, oh well have to load Windows again.

I shut the power switch off at the psu. I came back two days later and it booted fine. The pc has not had the issue since.

Try tuuning off the power supply, then unplug the cable from the psu. Wait 30 minutes and try again.

Not saying this will work but wouldn't hurt to try.
Thanks, I will give it a go! Fingers crossed cuz I have NO idea what do anymore haha