[SOLVED] Stuck loading

Oct 2, 2020
Recently I've been having constant bsod unexpected_store_exception so I've been doing stuff with software in the pc, resat my ram and none of it worked so I resat my everything in my case apart from my CPU, and since I'm constantly stick attempting to load back onto my pc, I've been able to open my bios once and everything is showing up that it works my pc is not beeping nothing and when it is loading I can see a faint image of my task bar I would appreciate some help I've took out the cmop battery and still nothing has happened

Oct 2, 2020
Basically I've been having constant bsods with the title unexpected store exception so I've tried multiple things within the pc to try and fix it but nothing has helped

So I decided to resit everything apart from my CPU and now my pc is stuck loading I've gotten to bios twice and advanced system repair started but didn't think the problem and while it is loading I can see a very faint picture of my task manager at the bottom of my screen, which isn't normal, I think it's to do with my harddrive because I can hear the disk attempting to spin but keep failing and I kept hearing beeping sometimes little quiet ones then fast quiet ones

Any suggestions?

Specs

Nvidia GTX 1070
MSI b450 tomahawk max
Western digital 1tb HDD
Western digital Green 240gb Nvme ass
16gb 3200mhz Corsair vengeance
Ryzen 5 3600
Aerocool 500w psu 80+bronze

Oct 2, 2020
is your ram put in correctly
Yes, I've removed it and put it back in multiple times, I'm more confused to why I can't even load up to the login stage and why I can see my task bar when my pc is turning on, advanced repair doesn't work I can't start in safe mode, command prompt commands don't work I've also had error codes about system32 so I'm taking a guess that it's to do with my harddrive

Reactions: AlexTheFern

uzujzh

Reputable
Feb 3, 2021
Yes, I've removed it and put it back in multiple times, I'm more confused to why I can't even load up to the login stage and why I can see my task bar when my pc is turning on, advanced repair doesn't work I can't start in safe mode, command prompt commands don't work I've also had error codes about system32 so I'm taking a guess that it's to do with my harddrive
It looks like your hard drive is starting to fail or your OS is corrupted. maybe try to run SFC /scannow in the recovery enviroment (WinPE on the Windows installed USB or CD, or WinPE from the F8 Menu) also to access the F8 menu on Windows 10 you have to power cycle your computer while windows is booting up.

uzujzh

Reputable
Feb 3, 2021
also you might wanna take a backup of your important files on a USB drive or something you preffer just incase the hard drive is failing.

Oct 2, 2020
di
It looks like your hard drive is starting to fail or your OS is corrupted. maybe try to run SFC /scannow in the recovery enviroment (WinPE on the Windows installed USB or CD, or WinPE from the F8 Menu) also to access the F8 menu on Windows 10 you have to power cycle your computer while windows is booting up.
Idk how that would have corrupted thought I literally only took the wires out and blew any dust out and I've tried it nothing happens I can't remember what it said but it didn't work now stuck in the motherboard logo again

uzujzh

Reputable
Feb 3, 2021
di
Idk how that would have corrupted thought I literally only took the wires out and blew any dust out and I've tried it nothing happens I can't remember what it said but it didn't work now stuck in the motherboard logo again
it must be trying to boot into windows but it cant (maybe its trying to read the boot sector but failing?)