Question Stuck on American megatrends screen and keyboard is lighting up but won’t work

Nov 10, 2021
Just finished my first pc build and upon starting up I get a sequence of lights on motherboard then the green (boot) light stays on. It’s stuck on American megatrends screen and keyboard is lit up but does not do anything when clicking F2 or Del. I’ve checked every wire, taken out nvme, taken out ssd, cleared cmos and still can’t get it to at least get past american megatrends screen. please help before I break this stupid computer. I’ve read almost every forum and tried what has worked for other people and still nothing
specs:
ryzen 5 5600x
asus rog strix b550-a gaming
2x16 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600
Rocket nvme 4.0 1tb ssd
samsung 870 1tb ssd
3070ti fe
rm750x

Do you know what BIOS version your motherboard is on? I imagine it needs a BIOS update to run the 5600X, (it needs to be version 1004 or later,) luckily your board supports BIOS Flash so you'll be able to download it from the motherboards support page onto a USB and update it that way.

Nov 10, 2021
Do you know what BIOS version your motherboard is on? I imagine it needs a BIOS update to run the 5600X, (it needs to be version 1004 or later,) luckily your board supports BIOS Flash so you'll be able to download it from the motherboards support page onto a USB and update it that way.

I attempted to update bios and after clicking the bios seemed to be updating properly and the green light never came off after multiple hours. Not sure what is wrong as the file is renamed and was formatted before downloading.