Stuck on Couple of part choices for my new Build.

Kaziolol

Prominent
May 3, 2017
Hello!

I had a couple of question about this build that i'm planning to puchase, I'm from the netherlands so certain parts that i have selected are cheaper for me then others, for example the EVGA Psu's are super overpriced here.

This system is mainly for gaming and some minor video editing, i do multitask quite alot though.
I plan to overclock a little bit on this system, nothing crazy.

Motherboard: I choose this because of the great reviews, but i found the MSI Z270-A Pro, which is about 60-70 euros cheaper then the Gaming pro carbon. Is the 60-70 Euros worth it for the motherboard ? i don't plan to setup an Sli-configuration ever.

Cpu-cooler: Cryorig H7 Can i overclock with this cooler ? i

Any other suggestion are welcome for i.e Other parts that will perform better for around the same price. (i don't really want to go for a noctua because they're ugly.)

Please feel free to give some feedback/suggestion.
Thank you!

Pcpartpicker :https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xz6hr7

Solution
The Cryorig H7 is a bit weak to OC that CPU.
I'd go for a Cryorig H5 or a Scythe Mugen or a Noctua NH-U14

As for OC, I wouldn't pick a Z270 board below 130€ tbh, I'm also not a big fan of MSI when it comes to mainboards.
But an AsRock Z270 Pro4 should be alright with limited budget

As for the PSU, the M12IIs are a bit aged by now and group regulated.
I'd go for a Corsair CXM550 or Vengeance 550M (avoid the 500W variants), Seasonic G or S12G, XFX TS Gold or Super Flower King.
They should be similarly priced (at least they are in GER)

As for the GPU the MSI Gaming X is usually a tad overpriced, an Inno3d iChill X2, EVGA SC, KFA², Gainward Phoenix (got one myself), Palit Jetstream or Gigabyte Windforce perform the same and are usually...
The Cryorig H7 is a bit weak to OC that CPU.
I'd go for a Cryorig H5 or a Scythe Mugen or a Noctua NH-U14

As for OC, I wouldn't pick a Z270 board below 130€ tbh, I'm also not a big fan of MSI when it comes to mainboards.
But an AsRock Z270 Pro4 should be alright with limited budget

As for the PSU, the M12IIs are a bit aged by now and group regulated.
I'd go for a Corsair CXM550 or Vengeance 550M (avoid the 500W variants), Seasonic G or S12G, XFX TS Gold or Super Flower King.
They should be similarly priced (at least they are in GER)

As for the GPU the MSI Gaming X is usually a tad overpriced, an Inno3d iChill X2, EVGA SC, KFA², Gainward Phoenix (got one myself), Palit Jetstream or Gigabyte Windforce perform the same and are usually a bit cheaper.

Solution

Kaziolol

Prominent
May 3, 2017

The Gaming x is one of the cheapest compared to the rest of the cards, Thank for your answer, this will help me alot!

TRENDING THREADS