Question Stuck on desktop with no connection

ChangedNamedCz

Prominent
Jun 18, 2020
Im typing this on my phone, So i wont Tell details. Basically i wanted to downgrade to win 7, i had everything fine. I didnt download Windows 7 from Microsoft store And had to solve few problems while installing but i managed to do that. Now im stuck herec with no connection, though my adapter And router were working fine. Troubleshoot has got errors too, not any solutions worked, im desperate, i cried for few Hours i need help

D

Deleted member 1272431

Im typing this on my phone, So i wont Tell details. Basically i wanted to downgrade to win 7, i had everything fine. I didnt download Windows 7 from Microsoft store And had to solve few problems while installing but i managed to do that. Now im stuck herec with no connection, though my adapter And router were working fine. Troubleshoot has got errors too, not any solutions worked, im desperate, i cried for few Hours i need help

Have your network card drivers installed automatically with Win7?
What do you see under device manager -> network card?

I can see my adapter there. The WiFi works itself well, but the OS Messed up. THX for help, tho.

You may want to provide some details here, specs of the system, what exactly do you mean by no connection, are you connecting to WiFi or with a network cable, what exactly happens when you connect? Does it see WiFi signal? Is the adapter in device manager with no errors? Need some details. Chances are you need to install the drivers for the adapters, which means using another computer to download them.