Stuck on EFI Shell, can't load up Windows 7

CinnamonChicken

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Hi, I recently tried to oc my cpu using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility but failed ultimately. I went to this website that allows you to download other people's profiles for overclocking. I saw one that was compatible with my system and downloaded it and set it. I restarted my PC to find a blue screen. Everytime I would restart it would go to a blue screen. So I went into my MB bios and reset everything to default settings including the CPU. I restarted my PC to see a screen of texts "EFI Shell version 2.31 [4.654]" I can't boot up to Windows at all and I know I fucked up big time so If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it very much. I can go into my MB bios and I tried switching my sata cables to different ports but nothing happened. I know I'm doing something wrong. If it helps here are my specs.
MB: msi Z87-G41 PC Mate
GPU: Nivdai GeForce GTA 780ti
RAM: 8gb
Ps: 780w
Hard Drive: 1TB Western DB and 1TB HDD (can't remember name)
CPU: Intel i5-4670k 3.40GHz

Thank you.

neieus

Distinguished
First off I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how terrible of an idea it was to download someone else's profile but yeah.....

What I'd like to know is when you say you downloaded someone else's profile are you referring to their BIOS?

CinnamonChicken

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013

Lol yea I know it was a pretty dumb thing for me to do and I'm paying the price for it. No it wasn't there BIOS I downloaded it was basically there settings that Oc there CPU and I saw that this profile had the same specs as mine.

CinnamonChicken

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013

lol yea turns out it was a setting that was turned on in the BIOS menu and all I had to do was turn it off, now everything is back to normal. I really gotta do my research on stuff like this. I thought it was the end for my PC there lol