Stuck on loading screen after reset

garmar300

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
So i was having some problems with my PC last week (super slow n stuff) and i couldn't figure out how to fix it so I backed up my important files and reset my PC. I should mention that this is a gaming PC built by myself with the help of a friend who knows a lot more than I do. However, i don't think hardware really matters here. So i reset my PC on wednesday night and it finished with the things where is actually gives you a %. After that it went to the loading screen with the dots flying around in a circle, hopefully that is a good enough description. After about 3 hours a was tired of those stupid circles so I went to bed thinking it was broken. The next day it was doing the same thing and so I watched some TV. When i came back it was working. I was super excited, i reinstalled my drivers everything was running smoothly and i started to download my steam games back. Sounds like its all good but yeah, no. I came back today to start playing some Just Cause 3 when I SAW THE FRIGGGENNN LOADING CIRCLES AGAIN! I swear I'm gonna have nightmares from that loading thing. So yeah, thats where I am now. Ive tried restarting my PC and unplugging all USB stuff (cause apparently that fixed this for some people) but nothing has worked. My friend suggested i use a recovery disk but i don't have one and he wont be able to get his to me for a few days and I'm getting impatient. If anyone knows of a solution to the spinning circles of death please help me. Thanks

Note: the first time the loading took about 27 hours before it was done. Its been about 6 hours this second time.

Edit: If i reset my hard drive (if thats even possible) how would I be able to install windows back onto it? When i built this PC my friend put it on a flash drive but i don't have that drive and i don know how to make one.