Question Stuck on motherboard screen

Dec 31, 2019
I downloaded Aorus RGB, it wouldn’t open so I restarted the computer which sent me to the motherboard screen. Do you know how to solve this problem? This pc is brand new and I am stressing about not being able to use it?

my pc is brand new (17 days)

my specs are :

GPU: RX 590

Ram: 2 x 8 Corsair vengeance

Geaphics Carr: AMD ryzen 5 2600

motherboard: Aorus B450 elite

The issue is that my screen is stuck on the motherboard screen and I don’t know how to get back on the desktop where my games and things are.

Jan 28, 2020
I downloaded Aorus RGB, it wouldn’t open so I restarted the computer which sent me to the motherboard screen. Do you know how to solve this problem? This pc is brand new and I am stressing about not being able to use it?

my pc is brand new (17 days)

my specs are :

GPU: RX 590

Ram: 2 x 8 Corsair vengeance

Geaphics Carr: AMD ryzen 5 2600

motherboard: Aorus B450 elite

The issue is that my screen is stuck on the motherboard screen and I don’t know how to get back on the desktop where my games and things are.

hello there, i had similar problem to my motherboard too, it it stuck on Intel logo with code 64 on the bottom right corner. my motherboard dont have built in graphics so it requires a GPU. this problem happened after i made changes on BIOS which i enabled Legacy boot in order to boot from the USB. the motherboard warned me that BIOS didn't load correctly and i should load previous setting? i selected No and that was the last time i can access bios.

So the issue here is BIOS, i had to insert 2 GPU on the motherboard and use one as on-board graphics in order to reset bios. the CMOS and Jumper methods didn't work. the Motherboard post code is EB "Calling legacy Option" tried using the DOS methods but no luck, now this problem has happened again and i only have one GPU. intel dont even know how to fix this problem since they decided to make motherboards without display ports. mxm. so luckily you can fix the problem if you have the on board graphics and reset, update or recover the BIOS. my best answer is to use old gpu that will go through the Intel logo because it seems like only newer or AMD GPU's are fighting with intel boards.