[SOLVED] Stuck on "Reparing Disk Error"

Apr 23, 2020
So I was in the midst of using my Lenovo laptop and it showed that it had some error and that it needed to restart. So it restart on it's own and ever since then it has been stuck on "Reparing disk error. This may take up to an hour" . It has been like this for 3 days I tried restarting my laptop by holding the power button but it still showed the same thing. What am I supposed to do? I have assignments due.

Solution
how do I fix this issue? is there anything I could do?

You would need to get a new disk and install Windows on it from the installation media. If the old drive is still usable you can use a usb enclosure to read the files from the old disk if you did not already have backups of your files. If the computer is still in warranty contact Lenovo support but make sure you remove the disk and copy your files, favorites, etc.. from it before you send it to them if they ask you to.
how do I fix this issue? is there anything I could do?

You would need to get a new disk and install Windows on it from the installation media. If the old drive is still usable you can use a usb enclosure to read the files from the old disk if you did not already have backups of your files. If the computer is still in warranty contact Lenovo support but make sure you remove the disk and copy your files, favorites, etc.. from it before you send it to them if they ask you to.

Solution