Question stuck on restarting.. blue screen of death.. audio jack detected but not? (headphones n earphones)

randompeep

Commendable
May 20, 2021
i really dont know what to do...
i havent installed any drivers since last week and that was the drivers for my gpu.. these errors only happened this day...
I tried updating my BIOS to fix the audio problems of my earphones n headphones.. after i updated bios i was gonna restart my pc and it was stuck at restarting then after 5 - 8 minutes i got bsod.. I dont know what to do i tried SFC scan n it fixed 1 corrupted file but it still didnt help...

I plugged my earphones n headphones in.. it asked on the notification where it was plugged so it was detected.. but when i checked sound settings it says not plugged in

randompeep

Commendable
May 20, 2021
Please list your full system specs, ie , cpu, gpu, motherboard etc.
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1650
A320M PRO VH
Corsair CV500
Headphones > Captain HG15 Fantech...

It seems like when i move the wire of my headphones it gives some noise when you plug it in... when i move a little bit i hear the noise alot.. .so its like getting disconnected contiously and then that maybe causes the BSOD?

randompeep

Commendable
May 20, 2021
update.. i tried using my EARphones again and ofcourse it doesnt get detected but... when i restart my pc with it plugged in i was able to use it after the restart... but if u unplug it and try to plug it in again its not getting detected