[SOLVED] Stuck on the asrock boot

Oct 29, 2021
So i've been using my pc for like 3 years now, everything was fine, just once the power supply died. And now 3 years later, I turned on my pc and i'm stuck on the asrock logo on the boot screen.
I can go to the bios, if I restart my pc 3 times and spam the F2/del key and after 30 seconds it will eventually load up the bios.
And as I turn on the bios, I see that my SSD isn't even detected. (doesn't show up anywhere)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468706153556344833/903678155678679121/IMG_20211029_191358.jpg

Things i've tried to do:
Removing the CMOS battery for 60 seconds and putting it back. (Resetting CMOS)
Unplugging the SSD and replugging it back again.
Unplugging everything from all ports and trying to turn the pc on.

Solution
I see that my SSD isn't even detected. (doesn't show up anywhere)
if your disk is dead there's no way to load the OS located on it.

you can load a Windows USB installer and use the recovery/repair options to use CMD prompts to check the disk.
or use a 3rd party bootable disk management software to check it.
or you can just connect it to a functioning system to see if it is accessible there and run CHKDSK.
I see that my SSD isn't even detected. (doesn't show up anywhere)

you can load a Windows USB installer and use the recovery/repair options to use CMD prompts to check the disk.
or you can just connect it to a functioning system to see if it is accessible there and run CHKDSK.

Solution
Oct 29, 2021

ok so I did that and I couldn't even run CHKDSK for my ssd as it just doesn't show up.
So i'm guessing it probably died somehow?
Well anyways thanks for the help, i'll try installing another ssd or an old hard drive, just to test it.