[SOLVED] stuck on windows logo after enabling hyperthreading

Jul 10, 2020
i get way too many stutters with the i7 2600 with a gtx 1650, it is usually at 100% with a lot of stutters and when i enabled hyper threading it would be stuck on a windows logo and not giving power to my keyboard or mouse

Solution
Can you clear the CMOS and try again? If you have a highend motherboard or case, you might have a Clear CMOS button on the case, or a button directly on the board. Otherwise, you will likely need to remove the CMOS battery. But double check your mobo manual.
it turns out all i had to do was restart it when it was frozen and it booted up into windows, thank you so much for the help i appreciate it

tsibiski

Reputable
Jun 23, 2019
i get way too many stutters with the i7 2600 with a gtx 1650, it is usually at 100% with a lot of stutters and when i enabled hyper threading it would be stuck on a windows logo and not giving power to my keyboard or mouse
Can you clear the CMOS and try again? If you have a highend motherboard or case, you might have a Clear CMOS button on the case, or a button directly on the board. Otherwise, you will likely need to remove the CMOS battery. But double check your mobo manual.

Jul 10, 2020
it turns out all i had to do was restart it when it was frozen and it booted up into windows, thank you so much for the help i appreciate it

Solution