Question Stuck or dead pixel, Asus PG279Q

Apr 5, 2020
So I purchased a Asus PG279Q a week ago from Microcenter, opened the box and the screen had like a thumbnail size crack/scratch on the near middle of the screen, bring it in for exchange get the new one home and it has 4 red stuck pixels in the center of the screen and a crayon yellow tint to most colors that looks gross... I ran a few of the pixel fix videos over night didn't help, tried the pressure trick didn't help, brought it in for exchange now the third one has a white pixel stuck or dead not sure, it is also near the upper middle, it looksike its white maybe flickering a rainbow of you look close. From what I am reading is this a "hot" pixel that is basically dead? I brought it back to Microcenter they gave me the world's hardest time telling me that there is No panel with 100 percent working pixels, the manager went on to tell me I was being picky and impossible and wouldn't exchange it again. I am trying to decide what to do, the pixel is pretty noticeable on only black screens. I paid $599.99 for the monitor. Should a hot pixel show on other colors like green and red and blue screens?