[SOLVED] Stuck? Pixel when monitor is on for long or in low refresh rate

Solution
Two ways to fix a stuck pixel on your monitor.

One is to take the eraser end of a pencil and very lightly press on the screen. Be sure a cloth is between the screen and eraser, or it's going to take some time removing the eraser shavings. Do this a few times. If this does not work, go to option two.

Two is to go on YouTube and search for "Stuck pixel fix". I'll save you the time and link the video. Pause the video, minimize your browser to the affected area and play it for 10 minutes. If it's still stuck, play it again for another 10 minutes.

WARNING, this can cause seizures if you are affected by rapidly changing colors. I don't want to scare you, but people do have this medical issue. Don't look at the video for too long as your...

mangaman

Honorable
Two ways to fix a stuck pixel on your monitor.

One is to take the eraser end of a pencil and very lightly press on the screen. Be sure a cloth is between the screen and eraser, or it's going to take some time removing the eraser shavings. Do this a few times. If this does not work, go to option two.

Two is to go on YouTube and search for "Stuck pixel fix". I'll save you the time and link the video. Pause the video, minimize your browser to the affected area and play it for 10 minutes. If it's still stuck, play it again for another 10 minutes.

WARNING, this can cause seizures if you are affected by rapidly changing colors. I don't want to scare you, but people do have this medical issue. Don't look at the video for too long as your eyes can be quite messed up, regardless if you have seizures or not. I highly recommend you do something else, other than working on your computer for the time being.

This video gives you time to minimize your brower, and does not immediately blind you.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WldpB00znWU

Solution