[SOLVED] Stuck pixel

Mr Helix

Honorable
Jun 29, 2017
Hello, Firstly happy new year everyone!
so i've got a new monitor as a new year gift of course, before that i'd always have an old 4:3 resolution monitor, so i really got, was and still am pretty happy with the new one!
2E C2419B
To clarify Monitor is BRAND NEW, NOT Used, 100%.
Backstory.
So yesterday, i think during the midnight whole building's electrical phase was lost, and as well as my pc shut down badly of course, so in the morning i decided to hop on Pc, and during the start up, i noticed a green dot in the right corner not very close to the corner.
I Started googling for a fix - flashing lights, i tried UDpixel (Undead pixel) program, had it on for almost a day, 25 ms, then 5ms, then 4, and 3 in the end, all for 10, 15 and 20 MINUTES, then to an hour or two. Did not work.
About pressure methods, i tried, but it didn't work, Didn't really do much, firmly tapped and a bit of pressure then let go, Didn't work.
I Honestly can't live with it, it's not very noticable, but i just can't just forget it, i know it's there and its bugging me out! Honestly, i have a guarantee from a store that lasts for 6 months, but i am not sure, and i don't want to annoy them because of that little dot, but i don't want my brand new monitor to have this ugly dot either!
And yes i have never had a 16:9 resolution monitor before.

Please you guys know better! If you know any good methods other than that or maybe a better programs that work more efficiently MUCH THANKS!

P.S i had also a white-grey glowing dot, but on the left top corner but it dissapeared/fixed relatively quickly, i didn't even notice, But this GREEN Bright little dot is making me go crazy!

Not an expert so,
Most Mfg's require a few bad pixels prior to return. (look at warranty)
I've always thought of a bad pixel as a dead pixel (no light / black always)
So I'm not sure about one that's on all the time. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
If it was me, I'd return it next day.

Reactions: Mr Helix

Mr Helix

Honorable
Jun 29, 2017
Not an expert so,
Most Mfg's require a few bad pixels prior to return. (look at warranty)
I've always thought of a bad pixel as a dead pixel (no light / black always)
So I'm not sure about one that's on all the time. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
If it was me, I'd return it next day.

Contacted, Has to have 3 pixels minimum to replace.
Guess i'll just have to wait it out to disappear, They disappear themselves right..?